Calla Ballet Flats in Merlot
100% leather (see specifications)
Our classic Calla leather ballet flats are made on a flattering almond shaped last, with a mid vamp that shows just a hint of toe cleavage. Natural leather uppers, lining and outsole used for our ballet flats allow your feet to breathe, and the shoes to mould to your feet over time.
The custom-made polished brass caps on the ribbon ends are engraved with our logo, and add a touch of sophistication to a simple and elegant pair of flats that you can wear to any occasion.
The rubber-injected outsoles increase durability of the ballet flats without compromising breathability.
- Full-grain sheepskin leather uppers
- Full calf leather lining and cow leather outsole with injected rubber tip and heel
- Grosgrain trimmings with 100% cotton ribbon cord stitched at the knot
- Polished brass end caps
- Insole padded with wool felt for comfort
- Fits slightly large - order half to one size down
- Designed in Singapore, made in Spain See the factory
- For cleaning, we recommend Saphir Universal Cream
- For polishing, we recommend Saphir Creme Surfine in Bordeaux
- Learn how to care for your shoes
You may also like
Shoes Size Chart
Our Caballo sandals, Calla and Vera ballet flats run 0.5 to 1 size larger i.e. if you are a EUR/UK/US 37/4/6.5, please order EUR 36.
Thanks! We will notify you when this product becomes available!