Bando side drape shirtdress in tencel chambray
100% tencel (see specifications)
Our Bando sleeveless side drape shirtdress is made with mid-weight Japanese tencel chambray. The chambray weave adds structure to the dress, making the asymmetrical hem more defined.
The sleek band collar and smoked mother-of pearl buttons add a formal touch to this shirtdress.
With bust and waist darts providing a shapely silhouette without fitting too tightly, as well as a modest knee length, the shirtdress is suitable for formal occasions. Single-needle flat felled seams provide a luxurious finishing touch.
Our model is wearing size 1 (EUR 36 / UK 8 / US 4) and is 5'3" / 160cm tall.
Wished this shirtdress come in a different fabric? Create your one-of-a-kind shirtdress with our made-to-order service!
- 100% Japanese tencel chambray
- Band collar with midweight interlining
- 3.5mm thick smoked mother-of-pearl buttons
- Single-needle construction with flat felled seams
- Asymmetrical hem
- Designed and made in Singapore See the workshop
- Machine wash with dark colours in cold water, do not tumble dry
- Iron with low heat
- Size 0: 82 x 70 x 92 x 87 x 89 x 29 x 33.75
- Size 1: 86 x 76 x 94 x 92 x 93 x 31.5 x 36
- Size 2: 92 x 80 x 98 x 98 x 99 x 35 x 37
- Size 3: 96 x 84 x 104 x 102 x 104 x 36 x 38
- Size 4: 98 x 86 x 106 x 106 x 108 x 39 x 38.75
- (Bust x Waist x Hip x Front length x Back length x Shoulder width x Collar size in cm)
- Size 0 and 4 are samples only, they are available at our showroom for fitting and purchase as a made-to-order piece
You may also like
Personalise your Cardholder
Monograms add a personal touch to your cardholder, and are perfect for gifts.
Shoes Size Chart
Our Caballo sandals, Calla and Vera ballet flats run 0.5 to 1 size larger i.e. if you are a EUR/UK/US 37/4/6.5, please order EUR 36.
Clothing Size Chart
|Max Bust Size (inch/cm)||32/81||34/86||36/91|
|Max Hip Size (inch/cm)||36/91||38/96||40/101|
|Back Length (inch/cm)
(from base of collar)
Thanks! We will notify you when this product becomes available!